csSpectral coming soon to the App Store
Boulanger Labs presents csSpectral – the highly anticipated follow-up app to our debut csGrain.
csSpectral harnesses some of the most unique and powerful time-based and FFT-based signal processing capabilities of Csound and brings them to the iPad. Spectral Warping, Bluring, Resynthesizing and Phase Vocoding are just some of the possibilities present in csSpectral.
With csSpectral you can:
- Control a suite of 7 unique Spectral effects with 3 XY pads
- Process audio with 12 built-in effects, consisting of:
Filters, Delays, Reverbs and Cutters
- Choose from 7 offline effects, including:
Convolution, Time Stretching, Bit Crushing and more
- Connect a MIDI controller and turn csSpectral into a live performance tool
- Utilize algorithmic processing with the Randomize feature
- Chop and scrub samples with a playable audio display
- View your audio with 2D and 3D displays
- Remix and record in real-time
- Trim, edit, transform and master sound files
- Import/export your audio via iTunes, Dropbox, AudioCopy, or Email