Boulanger Labs presents csSpectral – the highly anticipated follow-up app to our debut csGrain.
csSpectral is a real-time, Csound-based, multi-effects processor featuring a Streaming Phase Vocoder and six other Spectral algorithms. Harnessing some of the most unique and powerful signal processing capabilities of Csound, csSpectral brings the vast world of time and FFT-based effects to the iPad.
With csSpectral you can:
- Control a suite of 7 unique Spectral effects with 3 XY pads
- Process audio with 12 built-in effects, consisting of:
Filters, Delays, Reverbs and Cutters
- Choose from 7 offline effects, including:
Convolution, Time Stretching, Bit Crushing and more
- Connect a MIDI controller and turn csSpectral into a live performance tool
- Chop and scrub samples with a playable audio display
- Send and receive audio to and from other apps with Audiobus
- Import/export your audio via iTunes, Dropbox, AudioCopy, or Email